Neural Audio Synthesis Hackathon! 18th-19th December

Ben Hayes

Nov 19, 2021, 9:47:35 AM11/19/21
to Community Announcements
Dear all,

SIGNAS (the Special Interest Group on Neural Audio Synthesis at QMUL's Centre for Digital Music) are excited to announce that on 18th-19th December 2021 we will host our first Neural Audio Synthesis Hackathon (NASH) as a satellite event to DMRN+16. The event aims to encourage cross-disciplinary collaboration in neural audio synthesis by encouraging the development of new techniques, tools, and interfaces, with a particular focus on creative musical applications.

Projects are particularly encouraged under the following topics:
  • Interfaces and instruments
  • Novel techniques and models
  • Synthesis control
  • Creative applications
This is not an exhaustive list, and all submissions under the umbrella of neural audio synthesis are welcome.

For more information and details on how to participate, please visit the hackathon’s website at: https://signas-qmul.github.io/nash/

Do please feel free to contact me directly at b.j....@qmul.ac.uk with any questions or comments you may have. Please also feel free to forward these details to your networks or anyone you think may be interested.

Best

--
Ben Hayes
PhD Candidate — UKRI AI & Music CDT