One final time we ask your help in completing this survey

Baibhav Nag

Nov 22, 2021, 9:35:26 AM11/22/21
to comm...@ismir.net
Dear All
Thank you for the fantastic response you all have given us. We are really overwhelmed by the number of responses we have received. We still need a few more responses to make a half century. So one final time I ask you all for your kind help. For people to whom this mail seems new, the details are given below.
This to inform you all that our group has been researching LSTM based music generation for some time now. We have generated some audio pieces using our proposed models and we are now conducting a survey to help us understand the quality of our generated music. It would be extremely helpful if you all could kindly spare some time for us and take the survey. It's an earnest request. It would really help us to validate our research work. All you have to do is simply listen to the audios and rate them on a scale of 1-5. Simple just like that! The link is given below. It will take just 15 minutes of your time.

Thank you for your time, patience and cooperation.
Regards
Baibhav Nag
MIR researcher
Department of Mathematics