Machine Learning Scientist role at FeedForward

Kevin Webster

Feb 4, 2023, 6:55:24 AM2/4/23
to comm...@ismir.net
Dear ISMIR community,

We are looking for a Machine Learning Scientist to join our team at FeedForward, to work on our Figaro music search and discovery products for the music, media and gaming industries. You will be responsible for contributing to the development of our innovative ML system for providing intuitive music search at enterprise scale.

Here is a link to the job description with more details, including how to apply:

Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK either through citizenship or a valid visa that you currently hold.

Best wishes,
Kevin Webster
Chief Scientific Officer, FeedForward