A new device for harmony

Tolga Zafer Ozdemir

Jun 27, 2022, 2:32:06 PM6/27/22
to comm...@ismir.net
Dear all,

I want to announce a project that I have been working on for the last five years.

Tritonet is a musical calculator that allows you to choose scales and chords from Circle of Fifths. It is a M4L device, which creates a harmonic network inside Ableton Live by controlling all the scaler objects. You can automate harmony and change the harmonic scheme of the entire set with couple clicks. Furthermore you can write your chords and you can select from four different harmonic zones (SATB style) for your MIDI track, so the track follows the chordal structure.

You can find more information from www.tritonetcalculator.com

Hope you like it ✌