Seeking students, Sony CSL: Dance2Music AI w/ ARTIST🕺💃🧠🎵

taketo akama

May 14, 2024, 2:29:13 AMMay 14
to Community Announcements
==================
Seeking Research Assistant Students and Non-students:
Dance to Music AI Project
with Artist & Researcher Collaboration at Sony CSL Tokyo (In-person/Remote)
=================

Dance-to-music_AI_project.png

[Related Video and Links]
Keiichiro Shibuya (atak.jp

[Position Description]
We are currently seeking a highly experienced research assistant (RA) with a strong background in deep/machine learning, specifically in developing new deep learning models for motion/dance and audio/music data.

The primary objective of this research project is to innovate a new way of music composition by AI through capturing body movements and its signals. Please refer to the attached image to understand the concept of dance to music and its relationship with our Mind-Music research activity.

This research project will be conducted in collaboration with a composer Keiichiro Shibuya, who’s been dedicating artistic creation using technology such as AI and android, i.e. Android Opera.

The ideal candidate should possess excellent collaborative, imaginative, and social skills to work effectively within our team. Our aim is to drive musical and AI innovation from artistic, industrial, and academic perspectives. The RA’s role will also include writing academic papers. This position is ideal for candidates with published papers in deep/machine learning and those experienced in motion/dance/audio/music information processing.

[How to apply]
We would love to hear from you if you have any research experience related to this field. Please contact us at na...@csl.sony.co.jp
When applying, please include details such as your affiliation, skills, published papers, available period (minimum 3 months), hours per week (minimum 15 hours), and work preference (in-person in Tokyo or remote).

Join us at Sony CSL Tokyo and be part of groundbreaking research in an artist and scientist collaboration!

taketo akama

May 14, 2024, 2:33:16 AMMay 14
to Community Announcements, taketo akama
Please also refer to the post in X for the image and contact information of Natalia.

2024年5月14日火曜日 15:29:13 UTC+9 taketo akama: