Industry-funded PhD position in AI and Music at C4DM

Charis Saitis

Jul 17, 2024, 5:51:10 AM (6 days ago) Jul 17
to Community Announcements

Hi ISMIR

(apologies for cross-posting)

We have one industry-funded PhD position to join my lab (link in signature) in the Centre for Digital Music at QMUL and the UKRI CDT in AI and Music in September 2024

The topic is Smart EQ: Personalizing Audio with Context-aware AI using Listener Preferences and Psychological Factors and is part of a collaboration with Dr György Fazekas and Yamaha.

More information on the topic and how to apply is available here.

Application deadline: 26th August 2024

Best wishes

Charis

--

Communication Acoustics Lab

Centre for Digital Music
Queen Mary University of London

http://comma.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

c.sa...@qmul.ac.uk

--

We are always hearing, but are we listening? — Joel Chadabe