Job/Gig Opportunity: Developer Needed for Freelance Standalone VST in August

David Baker

Jul 22, 2021, 10:14:23 AM7/22/21
to comm...@ismir.net, Adam Cheong-Macleod

Hello All,

A colleague of mine in the Sonic Branding/Marketing industry is:

---
Looking for a creative audio technologist to help merge three distinct, recorded instruments into one playable sound, and be able to build a standalone VST (supported in Logic/Ableton) for composition and playback.

This is a freelance opportunity and would require an ASAP start, working with the MassiveMusic team in Amsterdam for a 2 - 3 week turnaround.

If you are interested or know someone who would be, please email Adam at ad...@massivemusic.com
---

I am not affiliated with this position and will forward any inquiries to Adam if you reply to my message.

Thank you,

--Dave
--
@DavidJohnBaker