Pegasus Office Hours

Mats Rynge

Feb 15, 2024, 1:32:10 PMFeb 15
to Pegasus-announce
Please join the Pegasus team every Friday for virtual office hours at 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern. These sessions are an excellent opportunity for both new and existing users to learn and engage. During our office hours, you can expect:
  • An in-depth overview of Pegasus and the capabilities it offers.
  • Discussions on how to port your application into an HTC workflow using Pegasus.
  • Insights into Pegasus concepts and methodologies.
  • A guided walkthrough of our comprehensive online training materials.
Find out how to join these informative sessions here