New Theory Group Leader position at EMBL Barcelona

Daniel Lobo

Oct 4, 2021, 6:56:28 PM10/4/21
to mlcsb...@iscb.org

Great opportunity to join EMBL Barcelona as a new group leader in the area of theoretical/computational biology including machine learning:

We're looking for a theory-based new Group Leader to join us at EMBL Barcelona in the area of Theoretical Approaches to Tissue Biology and Disease Modelling - anything from conceptual mathematical approaches, to integrative data-driven modelling. We’re particularly keen on candidates whose work could synergize with the existing research in the area of organoids, in vitro tissues, and vascular systems.

This is part of EMBL’s strategy to promote more theory-driven research in life sciences: Theory@EMBL

The deadline is: 31st October.

Best,

Daniel

Dr. Daniel Lobo
Associate Professor
Department of Biological Sciences
1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
Phone: 410-455-5726
Email: lo...@umbc.edu
Web: lobolab.umbc.edu