JOB OFFER - Post-doc (senior assistant) in the group of researchers at University of Wrocław, Faculty of Biotechnology, Poland
The aim of the project is to study the diversity and evolution of extinct and modern forms of antelope saigas (Saiga) based on genetic analyses
1) PhD degree in the field of exact and natural sciences or engineering and technology obtained not earlier than 7 years before the year of employment in the project. This period may be extended by the time spent on long-term (over 90 days) documented sickness benefits or rehabilitation benefits due to incapacity for work. In addition, this period may be extended by the number of months of leave related to the care and upbringing of children granted on the terms set out in the Labor Code, and in the case of women - by 18 months for each child born or adopted, if this method of indicating breaks in the scientific career is more favorable.
2) Experience in laboratory work on genetic material and/or bionformatic analysis of data obtained after sequencing.
3) Experience in the analysis of ancient DNA is welcome.
4) Substantive knowledge in the field of genomics and bioinformatics.
5) Research experience confirmed by participation in conferences and authorship/co-authorship in publications.
6) Ability to work both independently and in a team.
7) Reliability, meticulousness, diligence and responsibility for the entrusted work.
Form of submitting offers and inquiries: pa...@smorfland.uni.wroc.pl
Employment conditions: full-time for 1 year with the possibility of extension to 2 years. Possibility of partial remote work.