Fwd: Junior Lecturer VU/UvA master’s programme Bioinformatics and Systems Biology JD

Anton Feenstra

Jan 24, 2023, 10:55:10 AM1/24/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org

Please see below announcement and link to online description.

Please note, deadline next week: Wed Feb 1st.

Jan 27, 2023, 7:22:09 AM1/27/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Dear all,

We have another junior lecturer position available within the VU/UvA
joint degree master programme Bioinformatics & Systems Biology in Amsterdam.

For details and application procedure, please see
https://workingat.vu.nl/ad/junior-lecturer-juniordocent-masters-programme-bioinformatics-and-systems-biol/m7o6l5/en

Anton Feenstra

Feb 15, 2023, 11:20:54 AM2/15/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Dear all,

Just a kind reminder for the below vacancy, which is open for
applications till 1st of March.

Groetjes,
Anton.

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| | |
| _ _ ___,| K. Anton Feenstra |
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
|( | )| | | De Boelelaan 1111 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +312059 87783 - skype: kafeenstra - room NU 12A31|
| | Feen...@few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/ |
| | "Been There, Done It" (Beavis and Butthead) |

Anton Feenstra

Feb 27, 2023, 1:39:41 PM2/27/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Dear all,

I am delighted to announce that we are hiring two junior lecturers, and
will extend the deadline till April 1st (it may be offline for some days
due to administrative reasons).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Anton.

On 15/02/2023 17:20, 'Anton Feenstra' via MLCSB COSI wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Just a kind reminder for the below vacancy, which is open for
> applications till 1st of March.
>
> Groetjes,
> Anton.
>

> On 27/01/2023 13:22, 'Anton Feenstra' via MLCSB COSI wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> We have another junior lecturer position available within the VU/UvA
>> joint degree master programme Bioinformatics & Systems Biology in
>> Amsterdam.
>>
>> For details and application procedure, please see
>> https://workingat.vu.nl/ad/junior-lecturer-juniordocent-masters-programme-bioinformatics-and-systems-biol/m7o6l5/en

--
Groetjes,

Anton
| | |
| _ _ ___,| K. Anton Feenstra |
| / \ / \'| | | IBIVU/Bioinformatics - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam |
|( | )| | | De Boelelaan 1111 - 1081 HV Amsterdam - Netherlands |
| \_/ \_/ | | | Tel: +312059 87783 - skype: kafeenstra - room NU 12A31|
| | Feen...@few.vu.nl - www.few.vu.nl/~feenstra/ |
| | "Do You Have a Mind of Your Own ?" (Garbage) |