Scientific Programmer opportunity at the Harvard Program in Therapeutic Science

Artem Sokolov

Apr 22, 2022, 12:23:24 PM4/22/22
to MLCSB COSI

Dear MLCSB COSI,

We are looking for a scientific programmer to join our image analysis team and help us build out tools and pipelines (e.g., see https://mcmicro.org/). You will work with TB-scale datasets acquired using state-of-the-art multiplexed imaging technologies. Our lab operates at the intersection of several large-scale “atlas” consortia, providing unparalleled networking opportunities. This position will report directly to me, and I am happy to answer any questions (artem_...@hms.harvard.edu). Partially or fully remote option is available for applicants living in some U.S. states.

Job ad: https://hitsedu.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=34

Best,
-Artem