Principal Investigator Position in Machine Learning for Drug Discovery

Sébastien Lemieux

Feb 21, 2023, 9:37:09 AM2/21/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org

Hi everyone,

The Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer (IRIC) in partnership with the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine of the Faculty of Medicine of Université de Montréal (UdeM) is looking for strong candidates at the assistant or associate professor level in the area of Machine Learning  applied to the search for new treatments in human health, including mainly small molecules and possibly some aspects of chemical biology such as unnatural biopolymers (amino acids or nucleic acids) or natural products.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you know of someone who would be a good fit for this position. Do not hesitate to spread the word about this opportunity!

Cheers,

Seb

--

SÉBASTIEN LEMIEUX

Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of Montréal

Principal Investigator, Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer

Associate Academic Member, Mila

Undergraduate chair, Bioinformatics B.Sc.

Marcelle-Coutu Pavilion. 2950 Chemin de Polytechnique. Office 3306-9

Montréal, QC H3T 1J4

Tel: 514-299-2559

MED_02-23_07_IRIC__VA.pdf

Mahmoud ElHefnawi

Feb 21, 2023, 2:05:11 PM2/21/23
to MLCSB COSI, seb.l...@gmail.com

Dear Dr Seb,
I  think I  would be a  good fit for the position.
My email is: mahe...@gmail.com  .  Can you send me your email to send you my CV , etc.
Thanks
Mahmoud ElHefnawi