Call for papers for HPC-BOD Workshop as part of IEEE BIBM 2022 in Las Vegas

Bozdag, Serdar

Sep 20, 2022, 12:00:20 PM9/20/22
to mlcsb...@iscb.org

Dear Colleagues

I and Fahad Saeed from FIU organize the 4th International Workshop on High Performance Computing, Big Data Analytics and Integration for Multi-Omics Biomedical Data workshop in conjunction with IEEE BIBM 2022, which will be held in Las Vegas (Dec 6-9).

We seek papers that discuss machine learning/deep learning/graph representation learning methods to integrate different biological data modalities as well as high performance computing solutions to analyze these large datasets.

Full papers are due Oct 23rd, 2022. We plan to have a Plos ONE special collection for the selected papers.

For more info and submission link, please visit: https://hpcbod.cs.fiu.edu/

Best,

Serdar

Serdar Bozdag, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Computer Science

Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering

Dept. of Mathematics

BioDiscovery Institute

Discovery Park F295

University of North Texas