Senior Data Scientist - Hit Discovery at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK)

Sergio Martinez Cuesta

Apr 3, 2023, 3:00:35 AM4/3/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Hi all,

I hope this finds you well.

We have a new opening in the Data Sciences and Quantitative Biology department at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK). The successful candidate will provide computational analysis and statistical solutions to enable and enhance the output from our hit discovery platforms to drive drug discovery efforts in close collaboration with laboratory and automation scientists.

If you know of anyone looking for a new career opportunity or reaching his/her end-of-contract, please share this. The deadline for applications is April 19th.

Thanks,
Sergio

---
Sergio Martinez Cuesta