PostDoc/ PhD positions in Medical Bioinformatics/ Systems Biology in the Saez Lab (Heidelberg)

Julio Saez-Rodriguez

Apr 22, 2022, 12:21:36 PM4/22/22
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Dear  colleagues,

We have open Postdoc/PhD positions in our lab at Heidelberg University. The positions are in the context of various national and international collaborations  analyzing multi-omics & single cell data sets to better understand and treat diseases including cancer and heart disease
More information at:

I would be very grateful if you could forward this message to people that might be interested and post it within your institutions.

Many thanks in advance.

Best,

Julio