Job Postings at Valence Discovery

已查看 60 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Emmanuel Noutahi

未读,
2022年1月5日 11:47:412022/1/5
收件人 MLCSB COSI

Valence is building the world’s most powerful chemistry engine. We’re combining structural biology, computational and medicinal chemistry, and next-generation deep learning tools to unlock new therapeutic options for previously intractable diseases.

Valence is spun out of Mila, the world’s largest deep learning research institute, and we maintain close ties with world class scientists such as Prof. Yoshua Bengio, who we count among our scientific advisors.

We support drug design efforts at leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and academic centers. We’re now scaling our cross-functional team to support us through a period of rapid growth.  Below is a list of relevant job posts:

ML Research Scientist

Research Engineer

ML Research Intern

Sr ML Infrastructure Engineer

You can find the full list of more than 10 open positions here: https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/valence.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the job postings or the company.

Emmanuel Noutahi, PhD
Head of Platform
Valence Discovery
emma...@valencediscovery.com