Data Scientist / Computational Biologist (long-term) - University of Salzburg (Austria)

Nikolaus Fortelny

Oct 11, 2021, 3:56:41 AM10/11/21
to MLCSB COSI
You
We are looking for a computational researcher interested in developing and applying tools from computational biology / data science / machine learning for big biological datasets (multi-omics and single-cell).

The group
We have developed innovative  and  interpretable  computational models based  on biological  network  knowledge to  explain  variations  in  big  biological  data,  as published in recent high-impact publications (https://plus.ac.at/fortelny).

Offer
The position is permanent, full-time (40h/week), and requires a PhD. The city of Salzburg is ranked among the top 25  small  cities  (MONOCLE magazine), with ample  natural and  cultural attractions as well as  fast connections  to Vienna and Munich.

Apply now!

Deadline: Nov 17th, 2021