R&D Data Sciences & AI Graduate Programme - AstraZeneca UK

Sergio Martinez Cuesta

Nov 22, 2022, 3:01:20 AM11/22/22
to Sergio Martinez Cuesta
If you have a quantitative science focussed bachelor’s or master’s degree and a desire to explore and develop your skills in data science and artificial intelligence within a global biopharmaceutical organisation, our R&D Data Science & AI Graduate Programme could be the perfect start to your career. You’ll gain invaluable insight, exposure and opportunities across our diverse, Research and Development organisation. We’ll accelerate your learning and help you achieve your potential.

To find out more, please check:

Thanks,
Sergio