PhD, Postdoc, Bioinformatician positions - Microbiome-host interactions during ageing

Melike Dönertaş

Aug 5, 2022, 7:20:18 AM8/5/22
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Dear all,

I am looking for enthusiastic members to join our new research group at the Leibniz Institute on Aging (FLI) in Germany. Our group focuses on developing and applying computational frameworks to investigate host-microbiome interactions during ageing. Our interests revolve around combining microbial genomics & ecology with data-driven approaches for predictive & causal modelling and involve developing data integration strategies, developing new algorithms, and applying these new computational frameworks to longitudinal/cross-sectional age-series data.

Here you can find more information about the requirements & how to apply:
- PhD students - Deadline September 10, 2022: https://jobs.leibniz-fli.de/jobposting/a7372185abf9735855dd2230bbb1d0975946664e0
- Postdoc - Deadline September 1, 2022: https://jobs.leibniz-fli.de/jobposting/9059f8ffd8d2395065d12434524307647d3afe960
- Senior bioinformatician - Deadline September 1, 2022: https://jobs.leibniz-fli.de/jobposting/b66453a33a4e399d0bed597f83a794814db2b14b0

Please feel free to get in touch in case you have any questions.

I would appreciate it if you could help spread the word.

Many thanks!

H. Melike Dönertaş, PhD
Leibniz Institute on Aging – Fritz Lipmann Institute (FLI)
Beutenbergstraße 11, 07745 Jena, Germany
melike....@leibniz-fli.de

https://donertas-group.github.io/
Twitter: @melikedonertas