Postdoc Positions in Microbial Genomics and Bioinformatics in Jiang Lab at NLM NIH

Xiaofang Jiang

Feb 16, 2023, 9:26:08 PM2/16/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
We are excited to announce that we have two postdoctoral positions available in the areas of Microbial Genomics and Bioinformatics in the Jiang Lab at the National Library of Medicine (NLM) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

Please find the links to the job descriptions below:

Microbial Genomics: Machine Learning & Statistics: https://www.training.nih.gov/postdoc_jobs_nih/view/_31/10432/MGMLS_2142023
Microbial Bioinformatics: https://www.training.nih.gov/postdoc_jobs_nih/view/_31/10431/MB_2142023

We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong background in Microbial Genomics, Machine Learning & Statistics, and Microbial Bioinformatics to join our team. If you are passionate about cutting-edge research and eager to develop your scientific skills, we encourage you to apply.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you know of someone who would be a good fit for these positions.

Thank you for your help in spreading the word about these exciting postdoctoral positions.

Best,

Xiaofang Jiang, Ph.D.
Tenure-Track Investigator
Intramural Research Program, NLM, NIH