ELLIS Summer School 2023 (14-16 June)
(Registration deadline 23th May, 2023)
Register via the University online Store
Manchester’s European Laboratory for Learning and Intelligent Systems (ELLIS) unit are hosting a Summer School on 14-16th June 2023, which will bring participants up-to-speed on the latest methods and technologies in machine learning with a focus on healthcare and biology. The school includes a set of Lectures by renowned researchers at the intersection of ML and Healthcare and Biology, and with an excellent track record of delivering educational content.
A preliminary list of confirmed speakers include:
· Dr ST John (Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence, Aalto University)
· Prof. José Miguel Hernández-Lobato (University of Cambridge)
· Prof. Mihaela van der Schaar (University of Cambridge)
· Dr Matthew Sperrin (University of Manchester)
· Dr Javier González (Microsoft Research Cambridge)
· Dr Mohammad Lotfollahi (Technical University of Munich)
· Prof. Dennis Wang (Imperial College and A*STAR Singapore Institute for Clinical Sciences)
2023 ELLIS Summer School Registration
Please note: If you are attending the payable dinner for ELLIS Summer School, the dinner choices are required for completing the registration. You may wish to advise your support team your choices as part of registration information.
Dinner choices for ELLIS Summer School for Healthcare and Biology 2023 (Please do NOT fill in the form without registration or vice versa)
The nearest hotel is Hyatt Regency Manchester (55 Booth St W, Manchester M15 6PQ). Please select “Individual Bookings” for discount rate. ‘Corporate Code’ is 138884.
The conference venue is at Roscoe Building (#53 on campus map) on the campus map at the University of Manchester. The nearest car par is aquatics centre car park at Boot Street East, Postcode: M13 9SS.
In conjunction with ELLIS Summer School, the Advances in Data Science and AI (ADSAI) Conference will be on 13th June 2023. You can find further details and register here via the conference webpage.