open position in AstraZeneca US (Oncology) - Senior Scientist of Applied Mathematics and Statistics

Etai Jacob

Jun 3, 2022, 10:21:47 AM6/3/22
to MLCSB COSI
Hi All,

We are hiring for a pivotal role in our data science and AI group in Oncology R&D (link to the job post below). We are looking for an established scientist with expertise in applied math/stats and adequate experience in comp. bio./bioinfo. Our group is very research oriented (stats, ML, DL, Knowledge graphs and other areas). We are currently around 25 people (including postdocs and grads) and growing. We collaborate with many folks around the organization - bioinformaticians, clinicians, engineers, biologists, etc.. and work across all Oncology projects - from early discovery to late stage clinical trials!

Thanks,
Etai