Assistant Professor positions in Wroclaw, PL

Witold Dyrka

Jul 15, 2024, 1:12:59 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Dear all,

we have two openings for Assistant Professor (adiunkt) positions at Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland:
The application deadline is August 23, 2024.
The starting date is October 1, 2024 or March 1, 2025.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions,
Witold Dyrka

--
Witold Dyrka, PhD, DSc

Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27
50-370 Wroclaw, Poland