PhD position in Leiden, The Netherlands

Ahmed Mahfouz

May 26, 2021, 3:53:27 AM5/26/21
to MLCSB COSI
Dear All,

We have an open position for a PhD student at the Department of Human Genetics at Leiden University Medical Center.

We are looking for an enthusiastic PhD candidate to work on a joint project between the computational and functional genomics group (https://www.mahfouzlab.org/) and the exon skipping group (http://www.exonskipping.nl/). In this project, we will use spatial transcriptomics to study the spatial distribution of gene expression in the brain of Duchenne mouse models to understand the role of dystrophin in the brain. We are looking for a computational PhD student to help us develop new methods to model spatial data.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on the nature of the positions!

Please spread the news!

Ahmed Mahfouz, PhD | Assistant Professor, Department of Human Genetics

Leiden University Medical Center | Dept. of Human Genetics

P.O. Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden | Postal zone S4-P

Room R-04-022 | Phone +31 71 52 69513