Director / Sr Director Machine Learning

Lindsay Edwards

Oct 5, 2022, 11:15:40 AM10/5/22
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Hi everyone,

We are seeking an exceptional person to lead a machine learning (ML) team here at
Relation Therapeutics. Relation is combining modern ML methods, data science, great engineering, single cell technology and gene editing to solve one of the toughest challenges out there - discovering new medicines for people who desperately need them. Join an extraordinary, diverse team of machine learning and data scientists and engineers, biologists and drug discovery professionals in a team with an amazing culture. Learn more about Relation herehere and here ). If you have a track record of successful delivery and are looking for the next challenge in your career, please apply for the role of Director / Sr Director Machine Learning on our website:
https://www.relationrx.com/careers

--
Lindsay Edwards DPhil FRSB (he / him)
CTO | President of Platform

Relation Therapeutics
One Heddon Street
London
W1B 4BD

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail