Exciting opportunities in Deep Learning and Biomedical Image Analysis

Heba Sailem

May 17, 2023, 4:35:35 PM5/17/23
to mlcsb...@iscb.org
Dear all,
We have multiple exciting opportunities for motivated individuals to join our interdisciplinary team at the School of Cancer and Pharmaceutical Sciences located at King's College London. The project is mainly aimed at developing deep learning approaches to effectively classify extensive scale cancer tissue images. It is part of a large consortium with collaborations with University of Oxford, Cambridge and UCL. If you are motivated and passionate about making a meaningful impact in this field, we encourage you to apply through the link provided below. Feel free to reach out to us with any inquiries you may have.

Postdoc:

Research assistant - master level (one and two year posts)

Best wishes,
Heba