Removal of AHRQ IQI Mortality Rates

Jaz-Michael King

Mar 1, 2012, 3:21:39 PM3/1/12
to pellucid...@ipro.us
We have been informed of an issue using AHRQ QI Software version 4.3
and its Risk Of Mortality (ROM) indicator. As such, we are removing
several measures from Pellucid until the issue is addressed (likely in
version 4.4).

Data retrieved from Pellucid Public between February 14 2012 and March
1 2012 is affected. To be affected, you must have personally queried
Pellucid Public between these dates and retrieved data bearing the
below batch_id. Data retrieved prior to this data is unaffected, as is
data retrieved after this date not bearing the listed batch_id.

The affected rows have the batch identifier (batch_id) AHRQ_IL20120215
or AHRQ_STATE20120214

Not all rows in these batches are being retracted, only those with the
following measure identifiers (measure_id). As a precaution, we are
also removing the observed mortality rates as well, aswe do not feel
they should be available without their risk-adjusted versions.

10060 IQI 16 Risk-adjusted Mortality Rate: Congestive heart failure
10061 IQI 17 Risk-adjusted Mortality Rate: Stroke
10062 IQI 19 Risk-adjusted Mortality Rate: Hip Fracture
10063 IQI 20 Risk-adjusted Mortality Rate: Pneumonia
10064 IQI 08 Mortality Rate:Esophageal resection
10065 IQI 09 Mortality Rate: Pancreatic Resection
10066 IQI 11 Mortality Rate: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
10192 IQI 15 Risk-adjusted Mortality Rate: Inpatient Heart Attack Deaths
10196 IQI 32 Mortality Rate: Heart Attack Deaths, Not
Including Transfers
10209 IQI 18 Risk-adjusted Mortality Rate: Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
10210 IQI 30 PTCA Mortality Rate
10214 IQI 31 CEA Mortality Rate
10217 IQI 14 Mortality Rate: Hip Replacement
10857 IQI 90 Mortality for Selected Procedures Composite
10858 IQI 91 Mortality for Selected Conditions Composite

--
Jaz-Michael King
IPRO