New Managed Care Organizations Data

Joseph Gulotta

Apr 23, 2015, 4:09:16 PM4/23/15
to Pellucid Announce
The Pellucid team is proud to announce that we have added 36 new Managed Care facilities to our entity_mcos table.  These MCOs are all NY organizations.

We have also added over 500 new attributes for these MCOs, including counties served, NCQA status, and enrollment

This data is housed in the entity_mco_attributes table.

We have created new views that can be viewed by the public user login.  They are entity_mcos and entity_mco_attributes respectively

We have also created new measures to be used for our MCOs, they are as follows:
17189:Adult Care MCO
17190:Cardiovascular Care MCO
17191:Care for Respiratory Conditions MCO
17192:Child and Adolescent Care MCO
17193:Diabetes Care MCO
17194:Maternal Health MCO
17195:Mental Health MCO
17196:Satisfaction with Adult Care MCO
17197:Satisfaction with Children's Care MCO
17198:Women's Preventive Care MCO
17199:Overall Care for Managed Care Organization MCO

These measures are not yet populated with values in the entity_values table, but we will be adding them shortly (within the next week or so)

These measures all belong to measure_group 144.

If you are interested in the data, you can visit pellucid at admin.pellucid.ipro.org, and login using the following credentials:

user: public
pw: tryloyw

Thanks,
Joe Gulotta
Manager of Data Systems
eServices
IPRO
Improving Healthcare for the Common Good
1979 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042
direct: (516) 209-5252
main: (516) 326-7767