dMod error in IQRdesktop

Amy Moody

Mar 23, 2021, 11:37:28 AMMar 23
to iqr-tools-...@intiquan.com
Hi,

I am getting an error running a fitting script within IQRdesktop that used to work when I was using IQRtools in normal R.

The error is:
> sysobj <- run_IQRsysProject(proj)
Convert data to dMod ...... done.
Convert model to basic dMod model ..... done.
Link basic dMod model to data ...... done.
Checking generated functions [---    ]Error: dMod stopped with the following error message:
Error model cannot be evaluated. Please check "errorModel" in your modelSpec.Error in matrix(.C(funcname, x = x, y = y, p = p, n = n, k = k, l = l)$y,  :
  NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 1)

As far as I can tell the error model is set up the same as before when it worked:
errorModel = list(
                                   OUTPUT1 = c("abs", 0.1)

Any help would be appreciated,

Amy

Daniel Kaschek

Mar 23, 2021, 12:11:09 PMMar 23
to Amy Moody, iqr-tools-...@intiquan.com
Hi Amy,

We were coming across the same error in one of our projects where it turned out that the thrown error had nothing to do with the error model but was appearing one step earlier. We already fixed the erroneous error message in the current development version of IQR Tools.

To solve your problem: Could you try using different simulator tolerances in IQRsysProject?

proj <- IQRsysProject(......, SIMOPT.atol = 1e-10, SIMOPT.rtol = 1e-10)

Best regards,
Daniel

Daniel Kaschek, PhD
Associate Director

IntiQuan GmbH
Elisabethenstrasse 23
4051 Basel, Switzerland
Web: www.intiquan.com

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.

Data Protection & Privacy: The IntiQuan Data Protection statement applies for all communication. You can view it here: https://www.intiquan.com/data-protection.

IntiQuan GmbH | Managing Director: Dr. Henning Schmidt | Trade register: Basel Stadt CH-270.4.004.907-8 | UID: CHE-181.306.905