D-optimal design

BioNotus - Thomas Bouillon

Feb 8, 2021, 6:28:20 AMFeb 8
to iqr-tools-...@intiquan.com, BioNotus - Bart Lammens

Dear colleagues

I wanted to use the good old winpopt from 2009 for D-optimal design.

2 problems:

  1. Even user defined, it is not possible to use an indirect response or accelerated kill model at steady state (works fine for single dose, has to do with initialization of the PD compartment)
  2. Winpopt does not take IOV on top of BSV

Does IQRtools include a module that does a&b or a|b?

Best regards

Thomas

Henning Schmidt

Feb 8, 2021, 6:34:04 AMFeb 8
to IQR Tools Users Group, BioNotus - Thomas Bouillon, BioNotus - Bart Lammens
Hi Thomas,

We are not familiar with Winpopt.

IQR Tools provides a convenient interface to PopED. Version 0.4.0. Not tried with 0.5.0 yet.
The interface facilitats setting up the popED object tremendously. Also it allows for very easy coding of models of interest.
We have not focused on handling IOV though.

Best,
Henning

PS: When using IQdesktop the correct PopED version is already installed and you should be able to run the example in the book right away.