catinfoadd error

Nicole Rivera Rosario

Aug 10, 2022, 7:59:48 AMAug 10
to iqr-tools-...@intiquan.com

こんにちは

Hello,

I try to run this and get the following error model involving catinfoadd function. I have checked it over and over and it looks like I am correctly following the code for this and the no of values for the categorical variable are matching. Can you advice?

Kind regards,

Title: LinkedIn - Description: LinkedIn icon

Nicole Rivera Rosario

ニコール リベラ ロサリオ

Manager, Pharmacometrics – North America

Kyowa Kirin, Inc

212 Carnegie Center Drive,

Princeton, NJ 08540 USA

+1 (635) 268-9270

Nicole.R...@kyowakirin.com

kyowakirin.com

To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments contain information that is not in the public domain, such information is considered by the sender to be confidential and proprietary, and intended for use only by the individuals to whom it is addressed. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the original message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any purpose. Thank you for your cooperation.

Henning Schmidt

Aug 10, 2022, 8:01:20 AMAug 10
to IQR Tools Users Group, Nicole Rivera Rosario
Hi Nicole,

it is hard to diagnose it in this form without having access to data and the entries in the other variables.

Cheers,
Henning