Typos and Grammar Errors

Stanislav Tvarůžek

Oct 14, 2020, 1:05:00 PM10/14/20
to AnyMerge Docs
English is not my mother tongue and there are many typos in the add-on I believe :o) If you bump into a typo let me know here in the group and I will fix that.

Put in the message the exact phrase which is wrong and a correct phrase.

Furthermore, the add-on is automatically translated into more than thirty languages from English. So there are many wrong translations as the translation process is not 100% correct always.

If you are a native speaker and you have found a typo please send me language, exact phrase and correct phrase and I will fix language resources for that language.

Thank you and happy merging!