Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal session

johnd zinc

Jul 28, 2022, 12:33:37 PM7/28/22
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Hello,

I'm currently having problems every single morning refreshing. The solution that I found is to click on the world icon and follow the process of creating a new connection and then click on cancel.

Any solution?

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.22.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 12.32.02 PM.png

Scott

Jul 28, 2022, 12:41:31 PM7/28/22
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, john...@gmail.com
Hi. For OAuth connections the access and refresh tokens are maintained by the Salesforce CLI. It sounds like it's not doing that properly. You might try a full uninstall/reinstall of the CLI to see if that resolves the issue. If not, please let me know and I'll have you gather some diagnostic logs.

Regards,
Scott Wells

robert....@perficient.com

Apr 4, 2024, 1:44:59 PMApr 4
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, Scott, john...@gmail.com
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but figured I would ask here rather than start a new one.

After updating inteillij and illuminated cloud to:

IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.6 (Community Edition)
Build #IC-231.9414.13, built on February 14, 2024
Runtime version: 17.0.10+10-b829.26 amd64
VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o.
Windows 10.0
    com.illuminatedcloud2.intellij (2.3.0.4)

None of my projects will  connect with the above error.  I tried creating new connections but no dice.  Any ideas?

Scott

Apr 4, 2024, 1:55:42 PMApr 4
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, robert....@perficient.com, Scott, john...@gmail.com
Hi, Robert. Note that there are newer versions of both IntelliJ IDEA (2024.1) and IC2 (2.3.0.5) available today, though I wouldn't think those updates would help with what you're seeing. It's worth getting on the latest-and-greatest for further troubleshooting, though.

Regarding the error you're seeing, if these are Salesforce CLI-based OAuth connections, I'd recommend that you completely uninstall and reinstall the CLI then recreate the connections. I've seen a few situations where older, corrupted CLI installs were having issues maintaining proper OAuth access tokens and a scorched earth CLI reinstall resolved those issues (and often others) completely.

Regards,
Scott Wells