Having trouble creating a second project

Mike Smith

May 2, 2024, 3:22:15 PMMay 2
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Normally I just set the connections and it just works. This time it's like IC2 isn't getting initialized when I try to open that window in settings. My other project is showing this page correctly, but for this one I can't configure the connection or anything for the project. Any ideas? Is there a cache I need to clear out?
Thanks.
IC2_error.png

Scott

May 2, 2024, 3:28:58 PMMay 2
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, smi...@interlochen.org
Hi, Mike. Are you 100% up-to-date on both IntelliJ IDEA and the IC2 plugin? If not, please update both and see whether that resolves the issue. If the problem is happening with fully updated software, please send your idea.log file (Help | Show Log in Explorer/Finder/Files) for review via email.

Regards,
Scott Wells
Message has been deleted