SOQL Query with ALL ROWS / using queryAll API / like 'sf data query --all-rows' / or like "Add deleted records" checkbox in Salesforce Inspector

Roko Pancirov

Apr 9, 2024, 5:02:37 AMApr 9
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Hi all,

I would like to run a SOQL query and get results that include deleted/archived/merged records.
  • In (anonymous) APEX this is done with including the 'ALL ROWS' in the query.
  • When using the API, if I understand correctly, it is the `queryAll` endpoint instead of the `query` endpoint (/services/data/vXX.X/queryAll?q=query
  • The sfdx command has a flag for this: `sf data query --all-rows`
  • Salesforce Inspector provides a checkbox on the export screen ("Add deleted records?")
I assume I just cannot find this option, so where is it hiding? Or is there no such feature in Illuminated Cloud?

Thanks,
Roko

Scott

Apr 9, 2024, 10:42:00 AMApr 9
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, Roko Pancirov
Hi. No, you're not missing anything. That option isn't available...right now. I've actually added it for inclusion in the next released build, though, as a peer to the current "Use Tooling API" option for the current SOQL Query tab.

Regards,
Scott Wells

Roko Pancirov

Apr 9, 2024, 12:40:47 PMApr 9
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, Scott, Roko Pancirov
What a coincidence :) Amazing, thank you, looking forward to the next release!
Message has been deleted