After last update merge / diff does not create correct folder structure

Profit Warning

May 7, 2024, 7:18:55 AMMay 7
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Hi,

since the last update, if I 'retrieve for merge' the subfolder structure is incorrect
It used to be, if I retrieve a custom field e.g for Account, it gets saved in "Account" / "fields".
but now it creates a new Folder "Accountfields"

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 13.11.36.png
Is it my configuration?
Is it a bug?
I'm using Webstorm and the latest version 2.3.1.1 of the plugin.

Scott

May 7, 2024, 10:25:55 AMMay 7
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, fastner....@gmail.com
Hi. It's a bug in the 2024.1 JetBrains IDEs with a fix that looks to be scheduled for 2024.1.2. Please see the following for more information including the linked JetBrains bug and recommended workarounds until the fix is available:

Regards,
Scott Wells
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted