Log Analyzer -- how to go to next page / see older logs / more than the latest 100

Roko Pancirov

May 30, 2024, 9:55:18 AMMay 30
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Hi all,

I must be blind, but I cannot see how to see logs that are older than the most recent 100 ones?

Whenever I refresh, I get the latest ones, but I always see the last 100 only.

Thank you,
Roko

Scott

May 30, 2024, 10:55:36 AMMay 30
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, Roko Pancirov
Hi, Roko. Unfortunately right now the query that loads the log headers is hard-limited to 100 rows max (sorted by date descending). I've not had any requests for access to more than that, but it would be pretty simple to make that a configuration option. If that's something you'd like to see, please log an enhancement request in the public issue tracker and I'll be happy to take a look.

Regards,
Scott Wells
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted