API Version Check is adding multiple lines

Tyler Edmonds

May 22, 2024, 9:39:46 AMMay 22
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Ok I've got a weird one.
The "Metadata API Version Checker" seems to be going rogue.
As I type in this file, duplicate lines are showing up.  I was able to get the entire page full of these lines a few minute ago.

I updated IntelliJ and all Plugins, restarted PC, restarted IntelliJ. I can only get a max of 3 to show up now, but still indicates some kind of gremlin.

apiVersionChecker.png

I'm guessing this is an IC issue and not SF, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

Scott

May 22, 2024, 3:36:35 PMMay 22
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, tyler.g...@gmail.com
Hi. That's a known regression in the 2024.1 JetBrains releases that is evidently resolved in the coming 2024.1.2 update:

Regards,
Scott Wells
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted