API Version Check is adding multiple lines

瀏覽次數:23 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tyler Edmonds

未讀,
2024年5月22日 上午9:39:465月22日
收件者:Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Ok I've got a weird one.
The "Metadata API Version Checker" seems to be going rogue.
As I type in this file, duplicate lines are showing up.  I was able to get the entire page full of these lines a few minute ago.

I updated IntelliJ and all Plugins, restarted PC, restarted IntelliJ. I can only get a max of 3 to show up now, but still indicates some kind of gremlin.

apiVersionChecker.png

I'm guessing this is an IC issue and not SF, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

Scott

未讀,
2024年5月22日 下午3:36:355月22日
收件者:Illuminated Cloud Q&A、tyler.g...@gmail.com
Hi. That's a known regression in the 2024.1 JetBrains releases that is evidently resolved in the coming 2024.1.2 update:

Regards,
Scott Wells
回覆所有人
回覆作者