Cannot resolve symbol 'Label'

Rumen Lilov

Jul 1, 2024, 9:34:35 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
Hello,
Since last week I started getting above error message in my project.
I have the custom Labels subscribed and available in my project local folder in a file CustomLabels.labels-meta.xml
There is properly defined project source content root.
I have rebuilt OST several times, invalidated cache, retrieved and refreshed metadata.

Poking inside my  idea.log file I saw this:
INFO - #c.i.u.i.FileBasedIndexImpl - File: jar://C:/git-repo/salesforce-build/src/IlluminatedCloud/DEVRLI/OfflineSymbolTable.zip!/System/Label.cls is too large for indexing

My custom labels metadata file CustomLabels.labels-meta.xml is around 443KB
I am also on the latest IC2 version 2.3.1.9
I am running out of ideas what to check further.
Thanks
Rumen

Scott

Jul 1, 2024, 9:41:54 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, rli...@gmail.com

Hi. I’ve never seen this specific issue before, but it looks like you can set a few IDE configuration properties that should help. Use Help | Edit Custom Properties, then add the following:

# You may need to tune these values, but I'd recommend starting with... idea.max.content.filesize=50000000 idea.max.intellisense.filesize= 50000000

Then restart the IDE and see if that doesn’t resolve the issue.

Regards,
Scott Wells

Rumen Lilov

Jul 1, 2024, 9:56:27 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, Scott, Rumen Lilov
Thanks Scott,
That fixed it! My System/Label.cls was pushing 2.5 MB.
Best regards
Rumen