New to illuminated Cloud

Sainath Therala

Mar 1, 2024, 5:16:57 AMMar 1
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A
I have taken license recently, looking for good tutorials to learn about it

Scott

Mar 1, 2024, 8:54:53 AMMar 1
to Illuminated Cloud Q&A, Sainath Therala
Hi. There's not a single tutorial, but I'd recommend starting with the user guide to understand some key fundamentals:

I'd also recommend that FAQ section:

Then there are many feature-specific videos available here:

Obviously some of the older ones may be a bit dated, though they should be directionally accurate.

And I'm always happy to answer any specific questions you might have about getting the most out of the product.

Regards,
Scott Wells