RefreshTokenAuthError

Richard Standbrook

Oct 23, 2023, 6:36:41 AM10/23/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
My connection is showing red with RefreshTokenAuthError in brackets after. When I click Test, I get 'Connection configuration is valid.”, but then "org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session". This did work when I set it up, and only just come back to it after a few weeks.

Scott Wells

Oct 23, 2023, 10:10:16 AM10/23/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, richards...@capuk.org
For CLI-managed connections, IC2 uses the CLI itself to refresh the OAuth token as needed. It sounds like that's not happening properly. I would recommend that you ensure that you have the latest Salesforce CLI installed--uninstalling and reinstalling is always a good idea, by the way, as it can get into a weird state over time--and if necessary, removing and re-auth'ing that connection.

Regards,
Scott Wells

Richard Standbrook

Oct 24, 2023, 6:29:41 AM10/24/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
Thank you all sorted