Deploy on Save is not working

Chris Baker

Dec 11, 2023, 4:09:13 PM12/11/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
I installed IC2 on a new machine and when I press Ctrl + S to save my code, it is not deploying the file to the sandbox. I have the "Deploy on Save" option turned on in the Validation and Deployment tab.

Do you have some ideas as to what the issue could be?

Thanks,
Chris

Scott Wells

Dec 11, 2023, 4:12:20 PM12/11/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, tchri...@gmail.com
Hi, Chris. Can you take a look at this build and see if it resolves the issues for you?

While the issue talks about a performance issue, there are two changes in that build, one for the performance issue and one for another issue with deployments failing in the latest build encountered by another user this morning.

Please let me know either way. If it does resolve your issue, I think I'm going to issue a hotfix this afternoon; if it doesn't, I'll need to get more diagnostic info from you to see what's going on.

Regards,
Scott Wells

Chris Baker

Dec 11, 2023, 4:23:35 PM12/11/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, sc...@illuminatedcloud.com, Chris Baker
Hi Scott, I tried installing that build, but it did not resolve the issue.

I do not see any deployment happening in the progress bar in IntelliJ so it doesn't even seem to try to deploy.

Scott Wells

Dec 11, 2023, 4:24:56 PM12/11/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, tchri...@gmail.com, Scott Wells
Okay. Please enable debug logging for Metadata Deployment and Salesforce DX, reproduce the issue, and email the resulting idea.log file (Help | Show Log in Explorer / Finder / Files) to sup...@illuminatedcloud.com for review.

Regards,
Scott Wells

Chris Baker

Dec 11, 2023, 4:36:15 PM12/11/23