Missing Connections

Ben John

Jun 5, 2024, 12:01:55 PMJun 5
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
I'm a new user of Illuminated Cloud. So I apologize in advance if I'm missing something simple.

I'm trying to figure out how to setup connections so that I can deploy to multiple orgs.

I have multiple connections configured, for both production and sandboxes.

However when I go to configure the module connection, it doesn't show any of them. And when I go to deploy metadata, the only option I have is "According to Module".

What am I missing?

Thanks!
-Ben

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 10.54.37 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 10.55.33 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 10.55.45 AM.png

Scott Wells

Jun 5, 2024, 4:47:09 PMJun 5
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, Ben John
Hi, Ben. The issue is that you've created these connections as native IC2 connections and not OAuth/CLI-based connections and are then trying to use them with a source format project which requires OAuth/CLI-based connections. If you just remove them as native and recreate them as OAuth (which really just uses the CLI command for OAuth Web-based login flow), they'll be available in your source format projects.

You can find more information on the various connection types including their limitations here:

Regards,
Scott Wells