Changes to Static-Resource files not deploying

Jared Nielson

Aug 22, 2023, 2:03:02 PM8/22/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
Currently using:
Intelli J Community Edition 2023.2 Build #IC-232.8660.185
Illuminated Cloud 2.2.7.9 Build 20230817100515

Directory structure for static resources looks like the following:
root_dir/src/static-resources/...
root_dir/resource-bundles/...

In settings under Validation and Deployment I have following selected:
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.59.25 AM.png
When making changes to a file in a sub directory of resource-bundles the changes don't propagate to the corresponding static-resource file and ultimately the changes aren't deployed to my org.

I can successfully deploy changes to other metadata types such as apex classes.

I should note that Static Resources are part of my package.xml file which is being used Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.01.46 PM.png

Scott Wells

Aug 22, 2023, 2:33:45 PM8/22/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, Jared Nielson
Are the directories that contain these static resources under configured source roots for the project? If so, please enable debug logging for Metadata Deployment and Static Resources, reproduce the behavior, and email the resulting idea.log file to sup...@illuminatedcloud.com for review.

Regards,
Scott Wells