Any plans for GPT for Developers?

Bozhidar Tyanev

Aug 30, 2023, 8:10:19 AM8/30/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
Hey Scott,

I couldn't find anything on the subject, therefore, I'd like to ask if you plan to support Chat GPT for Developers in IC2? Any information around that at this point will be useful.

Regards

Scott Wells

Aug 30, 2023, 10:15:52 AM8/30/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, bozhida...@primeholding.com
Hi. Yes, I plan to add full support for Einstein GPT in IC2. I've been speaking with the appropriate team at Salesforce steadily during the development of that feature. The underlying API has been in quite a state of flux, to the point where they haven't been comfortable sharing it externally yet. It sounds like the API should be firmed up right around the time of Dreamforce at which point (hopefully) I'll get access to it for integration. If that's the case, I'll have a first-class implementation of the feature in IC2 quite soon.

Regards,
Scott Wells

Bozhidar Tyanev

Aug 30, 2023, 11:00:04 AM8/30/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, sc...@illuminatedcloud.com, Bozhidar Tyanev
That's awesome! Looking forward to it. Thanks for the prompt response.