GitHub Copilot with Anonymous Apex?

PhilipF

Jun 8, 2023, 10:19:34 PM6/8/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
Hello All,

Have any of you gotten Copilot connected with the Anonymous Apex window?  I like the Copilot tool for saving keystrokes and would love to get it working for Anonymous Apex, too.

Cheers,
-Philip

Scott Wells

Jun 9, 2023, 9:22:02 AM6/9/23
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion, PhilipF
Hi, Philip. There's no integration (at present) between IC2 and Copilot, either directly or via GitHub's own Copilot JetBrains IDE plugin. Semi-related, I'm currently talking to Salesforce about an Einstein GPT integration for IC2 and hope to have something in place over the next couple of months. The main bottleneck is just getting access to the pilot/early access.

I'm happy to investigate an integration with Copilot as well if folks are interested. If so, please add an enhancement request in the public issue tracker so that it's concretely in my work queue, and also so that I can gauge interest in the feature relative to other work.

Regards,
Scott Wells