Plugin updated yesterday and now cant connect

roy....@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2019, 10:44:52 AM7/17/19
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
I am still in the trial stage.  I am loving the tool up until yesterday.  Illuminated cloud 2 said it need to update, so I did.  Now, its telling me all the connections need to be fixed.  They are all missing passwords and token.  ok, so I tried to update them but they wont verify.  I even tried resetting my passwords and deleting and recreating the connections.  How can I fix this?

Thanks!

roy....@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2019, 1:03:13 PM7/17/19
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
Log had a password sync error.  I had to switch to using keepass in settings.

Scott Wells

Jul 17, 2019, 1:05:08 PM7/17/19
to Illuminated Cloud General Discussion
Thanks for the update, Roy, and for providing the link for those who experience this issue. I assume you're on Linux then?

And sincere apologies again for the issue. This particular situation never came up in my cross-platform testing.

Best regards,
Scott Wells