IRA - Vol 2 (new) and Vol 1 (updated) comments

Lynn Felhofer

Apr 14, 2023, 4:39:12 PM4/14/23
to radiolog...@ihe.net, Ho Kinson
Attached are two separate sheets. Vol 1 comments are slightly updated from what I sent earlier in the week; please use this version. Vol 2 comments are new today. Both filenames have a date appended.

Across the two sheets, several comments address cases where a report is reopened (e.g. interrupt/resume). I’m not sure I whether I explained my concerns clearly, and/or whether my concerns are due to me still in learning mode on FHIRcast.

Lynn
IRA_Vol-1_Public-Comment_Form-felhofer-2023-04-14.xlsx
IRA_Vol-2_Public-Comment_Form-felhofer-2023-04-14.xlsx