IRA Vol 1 comments

Lynn Felhofer

Apr 10, 2023, 6:57:43 PM4/10/23
to radiolog...@ihe.net, Ho Kinson
Attached are comments on IRA Vol 1.

I am still working through the Vol 2 content and Artifacts and will submit a second round of comments before the deadline. Several of my non-low comments relate to the requirements associated with the Interrupt/Resume use case. I have been reading the associated documentation in FHIRcast, but if my comments are due to my lack of understanding, don’t spend a lot of time in ‘education’ mode when documenting the responses to any of my comments. You can just respond by saying “you don’t understand”, and I will catch up.

Lynn

IRA_Vol-1_Public-Comment_Form-felhofer.xlsx